- Do you take walk-ins? + We welcome clients on a walk-in basis, however, we recommend scheduling an appointment in advance to guarantee your service.
- Do you offer group appointments? + For group appointments, please call us and we’ll take care of you.
- What is your cancellation policy? + We have a very strict cancelation policy to ensure that our staff receives a living-wage. We request that all changes to appointments be made by calling 787.200.0046 or 787.242.4376. NO SHOW/ All NO SHOW clients will be charged a $25.00 fee. If the NO SHOW fee is higher than the services reserved, we will charge the total of the services reserved. 2HRS/ All clients should call at least two hours prior from their appointment to cancel. If the client does not call two hours prior to their appointment they will be charged a $10.00 fee. If the cancelation fee is higher than the services reserved, we will charge the total of the services that were reserved. Tardiness/ If the client arrives late to their appointment they will be charged a $5.00 fee and all of the services booked are not guaranteed to be done. The services that will be completed depend on the tardiness of the client and the $5.00 tardiness fee will be added to the final ticket.
- What if I’m running late for my appointment? + Please call us if you are running late for your appointment. A late arrival may limit our ability to completely deliver your originally scheduled service. Clients who are more than fifteen minutes late for an appointment without notice may forfeit their reservation. Late arrivals resulting in a shortened or forfeited appointment are responsible for a Late Fee.
- Can I blow-dry my hair while I get my nails done? + If we have space, we will be more than happy to accommodate you.
- How long does it take to remove gel? How about acrylic? + It takes about 10 to 15 minutes to remove gel and it costs $8. To remove Acrylic it take 15- 25 minutes and it costs $10 and up.
- What if my nail polish chips? + We are happy to repair a Gel Manicure within 48 hours of the original appointment. We take every measure to ensure a long lasting polish manicure, however, due to the impermanent nature of traditional nail polishes and lacquers, we cannot guarantee the lifespan of regular polish manicures.
- I scheduled an appointment for waxing, what should I do to prepare for the service? + Bathe and clean the area with warm water, as you would in preparation for a doctor’s visit. As always, avoid using soap, as this can offset your PH balance and cause irritation. Avoid putting any lotion or oils near your bikini on the day of your wax, as this can make it difficult for the wax to adhere to the unwanted hair. If you are currently or recently using Retinol, Accutane or high dosage of active peel, please consult with your doctor before booking any waxing services.